The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is a not-for-profit organisation that works towards the inclusion of people with disabilities in the mainstream workforce. The organisation was set up in 1996, and over the years, it has helped numerous people with disabilities find employment.
The NCPEDP provides various services to people with disabilities, such as career counselling, job placement, and skills training. It also works with employers to create an inclusive workplace environment. The NCPEDP has made a significant impact in the lives of people with disabilities, and it continues to work towards a more inclusive society.
The National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (NCPEDP) is an Indian non-profit organisation that works to promote equality for people with disabilities in all spheres of life. Our mission is to empower people with disabilities through research and advocacy around employment, education, accessibility, and communication.
We believe that by putting the rights of people with disabilities at the heart of everything we do, we can create real, lasting change. NCPEDP works to achieve this by encouraging the employment of people with disabilities, creating awareness on disability issues, and promoting accessibility in public spaces, products, services and technologies.
As a Training and Documentation Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Planning and managing trainings and workshops for selected fellows at regular intervals
- Coordinating mentoring sessions with experts/mentors in a streamlined manner
- Documentation and reporting of programme activities and development of fellows during the tenure
- Assignment of stipend as per their progress
- Documentation and Reporting support to fellows in coordination with Executive Director.
- Relationship management with mentors and partnering institutions for fellows to gain valuable on-ground experience.