Jennifer Aniston Biography- Jennifer Aniston is a famous American actress, film producer, businesswoman and philanthropist. Born in a family of actors, she decided to follow the footsteps of her parents in her life and trained herself accordingly. However, despite her best efforts, success did not come to her for six years. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
She could not make a mark until she got the role of Rachel Green in the popular television sitcom ‘Friends’. Thanks to her portrayal, Rachel Green became so popular that the hairstyle she wore in the sitcom became known as The Rachel. Unfortunately, she also got typecast. Later, her successful portrayal of a glamorous cashier in ‘Good Girl’ freed her from such stereotype image. Very soon, good roles started pouring in and she started playing female protagonists in many hit films. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
In addition, she appeared in several successful commercials and music videos. She also signed a contract with Elizabeth Arden Inc and worked for over a year to launch a new perfume called ‘Jennifer Aniston’. She also has two other perfumes; ‘J by Jennifer Aniston’ and ‘Near Dusk by Jennifer Aniston’. Her fight for equal rights for LGBT has also been highly appreciated. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
Childhood and Early Life
- Jennifer Aniston was born on 11 February 1969 in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles. Both his parents were well known actors. His father, John Aniston, was best known for his role as Victor Kiriakis in the popular soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives’ on the NBC TV network. His mother, Nancy Dow also made a name for herself with her performances in several movies and TV shows. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
- Jennifer spent the first part of her childhood in Eddystone, Pennsylvania, where the family shared a three-bedroom home with her grandmother. There he began his education in a primary school. The family later shifted to New York City.
see also Barack Obama Biography- wiki, age, Childhood, Career, Facts
- When she was six years old, she was admitted to the Waldorf School. Three years later his parents separated. Divorced in 1980. She has a half-brother named Alexander Aniston from her father’s second marriage.
Jennifer first began acting at the age of eleven when she was studying at the Waldorf School. Later, he joined the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts and graduated from there.
- In 1988, Jennifer Aniston began her acting career by appearing in Off-Broadway shows such as ‘For Dear Life’ and ‘Dancing on Checkers Grave’. However, she could not earn much money from her acting career. Instead, to support herself, she had to take on different part-time jobs, such as telemarketer, waitress and bike messenger.
In 1989, Jennifer appeared on The Howard Stern Show, an American radio show hosted by Howard Stern. He also served as a spokesperson for Nutrisystem, a weight management company.
- In the same year she moved to Los Angeles, where her father lived. In 1990, he was cast in his first television serial ‘Molloy’. It was broadcast on Fox from 25 July 1990 to 29 August 1990. She then starred in another short television serial called ‘Ferris Buller’; It was first broadcast on NBC on August 23, 1990; But the season didn’t work out. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
see also Michael Jordan Biography – Childhood, Career, Personal life, Awards and Achievements
- Fearless, she continued to act in various television serials such as ‘The Age’, ‘Muddling Through’; But none of them could last long. In fact, his casting in “Mudling Through” may have ruled him out of being cast as the main cast in “Friends.”
- In 1993, Jennifer Aniston made her debut in the film ‘Leprechaun’. It was a horror film which received mostly negative reviews. Although it later became a cult film, it did little to improve Jennifer’s condition.
- Success came with the famous American sitcom ‘Friends’, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1994 to May 6, 2004. Jennifer played the role of Rachel Green. The show, which was a huge success, helped establish her in her chosen field. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
- In 1996, he returned to film with a role in ‘She’s the One’. There she played Renee Fitzpatrick, the wife of Wall Street stock investor Francis Fitzpatrick. The film received positive reviews and so did Jennifer Aniston.
- In 1997, Jennifer Aniston got a star role in ‘The Picture Perfect’. It was a romantic comedy which also had many other famous actors starring in important roles. Jennifer played the role of Kate Mosley in the film and received warm reviews for her performance.
- Jennifer Aniston also received critical acclaim for her role in ‘Good Girl’. Meanwhile, he also acted in several successful films such as ‘Dream for an Insomniac’ (1998), ‘The Object of My Affection’ (1998), ‘Office Space’ (1999) etc.
see also Kobe Bryant Biography- wiki, age, career, Childhood, Awards and Achievements
- Later, he acted in films of different genres like ‘Bruce Almighty’ (2003), ‘Along Came Polly’ (2004), ‘Derailed’ (2005), ‘Friends with Money’ (2006), ‘The Break Up’ . ‘ (2006), ‘Marley and Me’ (2008), ‘The Bounty Hunter’ (2010). ‘The Switch’ (2010), ‘Just Go With It’ (2011), ‘Horrible Boss’ (2011), ‘Wanderlust’ (2012), ‘We Are the Millers’ (2013), ‘Life of Crime’ (2014) ), ‘The Cake’ (2014) etc.
- In addition to acting in films, Jennifer Joanna Ariston has done several commercials and has been a brand ambassador for many well-known companies. She also appeared in several music videos such as ‘Walls’ and ‘I Want to Be in Love’. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
- In 2015, Aniston turned heads with her performance as a reluctant doctor in the screwball comedy “She’s Funny That Way.”
- In 2016, she was seen in the romantic comedy ‘Mother’s Day’ alongside Julia Roberts and Kate Hudson.
- In 2018, he made his Netflix debut with the musical comedy Dumplin’. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
- In 2019, she will appear in the Apple TV+ drama series ‘The Morning Show’ alongside Reese Witherspoon.
- In 2002, he also founded a film production company called Plan B Entertainment. It was a joint venture with Brad Pitt and Brad Grey. She later withdrew to form another production company, Echo Films, with Kristin Hahn. In addition, she is the co-owner of a hair care company called ‘Living Proof’.
- In 2014, she appeared in the black comedy crime film ‘Life of Crime’ and the drama film ‘Cake’. His performance in both the films was highly praised. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
- The popular American sitcom ‘Friends’ was the first major work to come his way. Not only did it help him gain worldwide recognition, but he also earned him US$1 million per episode during the last two seasons of the show. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
- ‘Good Girl’ helped her break that image. He was also highly praised for his performance in the film and received positive reviews.
- ‘We Are the Millers’ (2013) is another big film by Jennifer Aniston. With a budget of $37 million, the film grossed $270 million worldwide. His 2006 film, The Break Up, also grossed US$204 million worldwide.
Marley & Me, released on December 25, 2008, set the record for the biggest Christmas Day ticket sales ever.
- On the same day, the film grossed US$14.75 million and grossed a total of US$51.7 million over the four-day weekend. The worldwide total was US$242.7 million. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
- Jennifer Ariston is a renowned activist and a philanthropist. She has donated generously to various philanthropic organizations such as Doctors Without Borders, Americacares, Feeding America, Clothes of Our Back, EB Medical Research Foundation, Omnipeace, and Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network, Project ALS, Friends of Al Faro etc. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
see also Michael Jackson Biography- wiki, Childhood, career, etc…
- Aniston has also made commendable contributions to lesbians, lesbians, bisexuals and transgender (LGBT) causes and has hosted shows such as Stand Up for Cancer and It Can’t Wait.
Awards and Achievements
- Jennifer Aniston received five Emmy nominations for her work in “Friends” and won in the Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series category. She was also nominated for two Golden Globe Awards for the same work and won the 2003 Golden Globe Award for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy.
- In 2004, Aniston was named “The Most Beautiful Woman” by People magazine. In fact she has been on such list in many contemporary magazines. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
- In 2007, Jennifer Aniston won the Vanguard Award for her role in promoting equal rights for LGBT people. It is presented annually by the Los Angeles GLAAD Media Awards to a select member of the entertainment community. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
- In 2011, Men’s Health magazine voted her as “the sexiest woman of all time”.
- In 2012, Jennifer Aniston received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- In 2015, Aniston was awarded the Best Actress award by the Capri Hollywood Film Festival for her role in ‘Cake’. She also received a nomination for the same work in the same category for the Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards, but failed to win.
- In addition, he won several People’s Choice Awards and Teen Choice Awards for his roles in various TV shows and movies. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
Family and Personal life
- Jennifer Aniston married actor Brad Pitt on July 29, 2000, after two years of courtship. However, the marriage fell apart within five years. The couple announced their separation on 7 January 2005 and finalized their divorce on 2 October 2005. They did not have any child.
- The divorce reunited him with his mother, with whom he had split due to some of the comments he made on a television show. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
- Since May 2011, Jennifer began seeing Justin Theroux. The couple got engaged on 10 August 2012 and got married three years later on 5 August 2015. They separated at the end of 2017.
- Although both her parents were actors, young Jennifer was not allowed to watch television. However, he always found ways to circumvent such strictures. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
- In her twenties, Jennifer was diagnosed with dyslexia. Until then, she was suffering from low self-esteem. The diagnosis helped her understand her shortcoming. He soon got over all his troubles.
- He also accepted the fear of water. She is unable to prepare herself to go underwater due to an accident in her childhood. A scene that required her to go to the swimming pool had to be shot thirty times before it was cleared. (Jennifer Aniston Bio)
see also LeBron James Biography- wiki, age, career, Awards and Achievements
- Her portrayal of Rachel Green made her a fashion icon and the hairstyle she wore came to be known as ‘The Rachel’.
- Jennifer Aniston does yoga to stay fit. Since 2014, she has also started practicing transcendental meditation twice a day. (Jennifer Aniston Biography)
|for more details||Read More|