Ariana Grande Biography- Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress who is creating worldwide panic for her singing skills. From a very young age she participated in plays and sang at public events, and gradually decided that this is what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. Her first foray into the entertainment world was through the ‘Broadway’ musicals ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’. (Ariana Grande Bio)
She was also part of the ensemble cast of various television shows, but later Ariana Grande decided to devote her attention mostly towards music. His debut album ‘Yours Truly’ broke many records and ruled the ‘Billboard Top 100’ chart for several weeks. The album sold several million copies and eventually Ariana Grande became a huge star. She later released a few more albums, and they all garnered both commercial and critical acclaim. (Ariana Grande Biography)
|Birth Date||June 26, 1993|
|Birth Place||Boca Raton, Florida, United States|
|Nick Name||Ari, Little Red, Riri|
|Siblings||Frankie J. Grande|
Ariana Grande Biography
Childhood and Early Life
- Ariana’s parents relocated from New York to Florida when her mother Joan was pregnant with them. He did his primary education at ‘Pine Crest School’ and ‘North Broward Preparatory School’.
- From a very young age, Ariana Grande was very fond of acting and also acted in two plays named ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’. He was seen singing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’ on national television at an early age. (Ariana Grande Biography)
- To pursue her dreams, Ariana Grande traveled to Los Angeles at the age of 13 with the desire to record an R&B album. However, the record label’s managers did not take her very seriously and thought she was too young.
- He also got a supporting role in the musical ’13’, which was staged at the famous Broadway theatre. He stopped his studies for a while to work on ’13’.
- Ariana Grande got her big break in 2009, when she was cast to play Cat Valentine in the sitcom ‘Victorious’ which was aired by ‘Nickelodeon’. Well-known actress Elizabeth Gillies was also part of the impressive star cast of the sitcom.
- The following year, he was seen in the musical ‘Cuban Libre’ produced by renowned American musician Desmond Child.
- In 2010, Ariana Grande decided to take a break from her acting work and focus on polishing her singing skills. A year later, his song ‘Give It Up’ from the soundtrack of ‘Victorious’ was released. Her voice caught the attention of Monte Lipman, a top executive of the Republic Records label, who was impressed with her singing skills. (Ariana Grande Biography)
- That same year she dubbed for the character Princess Dyspro from the animated series ‘Beach Club’ for a total of 13 episodes. She was also the voice of the main character of ‘Snowflake, the White Gorilla’, an animated film which was dubbed in English.
- The soundtracks ‘Victorious 2.0’ and ‘Victorious 3.0’ were released in 2012, for which Ariana Grande lent her voice to two songs. These tracks were ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me)’ and ‘La Boys’.
- She then played Snow White in the theatrical adaptation of the famous literary work ‘A Snow White Christmas’. Veterans such as Neil Patrick Harris and Charlene Tilton were also part of the performance, which was staged at the famous Pasadena Playhouse. (Ariana Grande Bio)
- Ariana Grande was cast to play the role of Sam Puckett in the popular American sitcom ‘Sam & Cat’, which aired on Nickelodeon during 2013–14. However, despite its popularity, the series was not revived after the end of the first season. (Ariana Grande Biography)
- The track ‘The Way’ from this album was highly praised and peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 and remained on the charts for a few months.
- In 2013, Ariana Grande’s EP “Christmas Kiss” was released, and her television film “Swindle” aired on Nickelodeon around the same time.
- Their second album, ‘My Everything’, which was released in mid-2014, garnered immense critical and commercial acclaim. Within just 1 week, the album sold 169,000 copies and the album topped the ‘Billboard 200’. (Ariana Grande Bio)
- The album’s two singles, titled ‘Problem’ and ‘Break Free’, were huge hits with music lovers. Both songs achieved number 3 and number 4 spots respectively on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’. The track ‘Problem’ also featured famous Australian rapper Iggy Azealia.
- She also sang the song ‘Bang Bang’ from English singer Jessie J’s album ‘Sweet Talker’ which was released in 2014.
- Ariana Grande returned to acting in 2015 through the comedy-horror series Scream Queens, which was broadcast on the Fox channel. In the same year, she also released her third album, titled ‘Dangerous Woman’.
- In 2016, he was seen in a cameo role in Ben Stiller starrer comedy flick ‘Zoolander 2’. In the same year, he collaborated with renowned singer Stevie Wonder for the song ‘Faith’ from the 2016 film ‘Sing’.
- The album was certified double platinum by the RIAA and was nominated for Album of the Year and Best Pop Vocal Album at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards. (Ariana Grande Biography)
- In 2020, Ariana released her sixth studio album, Position. It debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. In the same year, she became the highest-paid woman in music on Forbes’ 2020 Celebrity 100 list.
- In 2021, Ariana Grande collaborated with Canadian artist The Weeknd on a remix of her single titled “Save Your Tears”. It was released on April 23, 2021 and reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
2017 Manchester Arena Explosion Incident
On 22 May 2017, an explosion occurred just outside the Manchester Arena in Manchester, United Kingdom, where Ariana Grande performed at a concert, which was a part of her ‘Dangerous Women Tour’. 19 people died in this blast and about 59 people are reported to be injured. The explosion occurred at the end of Ariana Grande’s concert, but Grande was not hurt during the incident. (Ariana Grande Bio)
“Yours Truly” is undoubtedly one of Ariana Grande’s best works and it brought her a lot of fame. The album helped her earn the reputation of being the 15th female artist of all time to rule the music charts with her debut album.
Awards and Achievements
- Ariana Grande’s hit single ‘Dangerous Woman’ has earned her a ‘2017 Grammy Awards’ nomination. She has been nominated for the prestigious award four times so far.
- In 2014 alone, he won the ‘Young Influencer Award’ at the ‘iHeart Radio Music Awards’ ceremony. In the same year he was awarded the ‘Bambi Award’ for ‘Best Newcomer’. (Ariana Grande Biography)
Personal life and legacy
- Ariana Grande is the half-sister of actor Frankie Grande who is making waves for her stunning acting and dancing skills.
- Although Ariana Grande has been a follower of Christianity since her younger days, she is also a staunch follower of Judaism.n(Ariana Grande Biography)
- The media has talked about the life of Ariana Grande quite often. Apparently, she has dated actor Graham Phillips and comedian Jay Brooks in the past. She was also in a relationship with rapper Big Sean, who collaborated with her on several musical endeavors.
- In 2018, Ariana Grande got engaged to comedian Pete Davidson in June 2018, but the couple split after four months of engagement. (Ariana Grande Bio)
- In January 2020, she started dating Dalton Gomez, a real estate agent. They got engaged in December 2020
- Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez wed on May 17, 2021, in an intimate ceremony at the couple’s home in Montecito, California.
see also Dwayne Johnson Biography- wiki, age, career, education, etc..
It is believed that her name is derived from the character Princess Oriana from the animated film ‘Felix the Cat’.
|for more details||Read more|